6.11.17

Design Hotel Danmark - Copenhagen







I've already posted some inspirationposts from my last visit at Copenhagen and 
this weekend, when I scrolled through to my photos,  I realized that I 
haven't shared any snapshots of the amazing hotel where I stayed before
 attending the inspiring Munk collective pressevent at Copenhagen!

In a short time the renewed, refurbished  and very stylish boutique hotel, 
hotel Danmark (from the Brochner group) has made it to the very prestigious shortlist
 - best Urban Hotels 2017 by wallpaper magazine . I can only say that I totally agree!
I just loved the perfect mix between the luxurious and warm and cozy feel at this 
beautiful spot located in the middle of Copenhagen.

Due to my short stay I wasn't able to explore the whole hotel and its facilities
but my room (light and spacious) was just perfect and included a very comfortable bed, 
leather headboards, big windowsills, beautiful brass and marble details and  of course, 
stunning Danish design furniture!  

Unfortunately after the healthy (organic) breakfast buffet I had to hurry and leave but
 not before I had seen the amazing 360-degree city view at the rooftop terrace, 
It's so great to admire the whole city and beyond surrounded by 
beautiful wooden lounge furniture and green plants. 



    special thanks to Munk Collective and Hotel Danmark